Join other AMHS parents and community members and learn how the AMBC supports all AMHS clubs, sports and activities.
- Share your group’s upcoming acvitity.
- Network with other involved parents and community members
- Learn about and help plan and organize AMBC events.
- Help shape how AMBC operates.
Meetings are open to all. We try to keep it casual while still conducting business according to our charter as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Only members may vote on business matters or handle money for the supported groups, so become one for just $10/year (waived for coaches and advisers) and know that you are helping to ensure a great high-school experience for all AMHS students.
Help Buick donate $10,000 to Auburn Mountainview High School!
The more people who take a free test drive, the more money we’ll earn.
Must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance. No purchase necessary. Buick will donate $10 for each test drive up to 100 test drives. If event exceeds 100 test drives, Buick will double their donation to $20 per valid test drive. Maximum donation $10,000. Limit two (2) donations per household. www.buickdriveforyourstudents.com
The Booster Club also needs volunteers to help make this the most successful event it can possibly be! Please sign up to help at this link. https://www.volunteersignup.org/CJF3A
HUGE SAVINGS OFF RETAIL!
Every purchase supports the AMHS Football Team!
- New, top quality, name brand mattresses (like Simmons, Beautyrest, Englander & more)
- All mattresses are BRAND NEW with full factory warranties
- Wide variety – Firm, Pillow-top, Memory Foam, Latex, Hybrid & More
- All sizes available – even custom sizes!
- Motorized adjustable bed frames, luxury Z pillows, protectors
- Great customer service with delivery & haul-away options available