November 26th– December 12th, 2020
Looking for vendors offering original art, crafts, jewelry, quilts, home decorations and other creative works. Direct sales companies, local/small businesses wishing to promote their services and/or offer “attendees” discounts are also encouraged to participate. School groups, sports and clubs may participate to aid in their fundraising efforts!
- Vendor must provide photos, website links, detailed information regarding products or services, etc. to be actively shared on our Facebook event.
- Delivery of product is the responsibility of the vendor. Options for delivery must be detailed, fees to ship clearly published. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines if making deliveries or offering pickup.
- Direct shipping to customers HIGHLY recommended
- Payment arrangements are the responsibility of the vendor
- Vendors may sell beyond the 12/12/20 end date, but communication with customers regarding delivery deadlines/expectations is required
- Guaranteed Delivery by Christmas is recommended
- AMBC will actively promote all registered vendors, provide advertising through local publications, multiple social media avenues, school and community pages, as well as email communication to the student body and staff of AMHS.
- Auburn Mountainview Booster Club is not responsible for tracking orders, shipping, payment, returns, etc for any sale/transaction solicitated through this event
- Payment, via PayPal link (www.amhsbooster.org ) or by check (payable to AMBC) mailed/submitted to AMBC along with Registration form.
Participation rate $20 per business
*Fees are waived for all AMHS organizations.
$20 per business.
*Fees are waived for all AMHS organizations
Forms to register for a table can be found at this link.
You can pay online through PayPal (which will then take you to the registration form)
Sorry, we cannot have multiple vendors of the same company
(Mary Kay, Candlelite, etc.)
It will be first-come, first-served.
Contact our Booster Club President (Jan Meredith) if you have any questions.