White River Concert Registration

What a great way to help raise funds for your club/sport/activity to help offset costs throughout the year. With just EIGHT shows worked in 2021 our groups raised a combined $29,000. On average, each volunteer earned $250 per show for their identified group.  One volunteer, working 10 shows (we have 18 for 2022) would earn your group $2500!  More shows, more volunteers, more money!

If you or your group are interested, here are some very important details:

  • Each volunteer, including Coaches/Advisors MUST be current Booster Club Member (student volunteers are the exception when their parent/guardian are a Booster Club member).
  • Volunteers can work shows prior to attaining their required permits, provided the permits are completed and submitted to the Booster Club within 60 days of their first show worked (otherwise you group will forfeit that money raised by the individual).
  • A Food Workers Permit is required for ALL VOLUNTEERS.
  • MAST and eTIPS training is REQUIRED.  Attending this entire training course or another approved course (in person or online) at the below links is REQUIRED to participate in this fundraising effort. In person eTIPS training would be your best option (this will save you about 4 hours of additional training, covers both MAST and eTIPS and about $80 in out of pocket cost to the volunteer).
  • Commitment is flexible.  Groups may work 1 show or all the shows.  However, once signed up, each volunteer/group will be expected to show up or find an appropriate replacement.
  • The longer you wait the less opportunity your group will have to capitalize on this massive fundraising opportunity.
  • Payments into your Booster Club account will occur mid season and end of the season.

Concert Volunteer Form and Permit Submission

    Your Name

    Your Phone
    Please note we may need to call/text you outside of business/school hours/days.

    Your Email
    Please note we may need to email you outside of business/school hours/days.

    Polo shirt size

    Are you an AMHS student or adult volunteer?

    Date of Birth
    We will use this to verify your permits.

    Are you a current AMHS Booster Club member?
    ALL concert volunteers must be a Booster Club member or a child of a BC member. You will be directed to the membership sign up page will after this submission.

    Do you have a current AMHS student(s)?

    If yes, what are the graduation year(s)?

    Activity/Sport/Committee you are volunteering to support?
    Please note a specific class year, if applicable. E.g. ASB General Fund vs. ASB 2023.

    Do you have a current Washington State Food Worker Card?
    Required for all volunteers.

    Do you have a current Washington State Alcohol Server's Permit (MAST)?
    Required for ALL volunteers 18 yrs and older.

    Do you have a current eTIPS certification?
    Required for ALL volunteers 18 yrs and older.

    Additional comments you would like to share with us:

    You can upload copies of you permit(s) here. (Max 2MB each. Acceptable formats: PDF, TIF, GIF, PNG, JPG, JPEG. You can convert files to PDF for free HERE. You can compress large PDFs for free HERE.)

    Groups can work shows while still obtaining the required permits. Volunteers have up to 60 days to submit completed permits after their first show worked.
    How to get your permits:
    -online (links available below, all will require you to pay the fees associated)
    -in person on the following days:
    • Saturday, May 7th 9am -12pm @ White River Ampitheater
    • Wednesday, May 10th 3:30-6:30pm @ AMHS Library (light snacks will be provided)
    • Saturday, May 14th 9am – 12pm @ White River Ampitheater
    • more dates may be made available, based on need and vendor availability

    Washington State Food Worker Card


    -approx. $10 fee paid by the volunteer

    -valid for 3 years

    -the permit is yours to use when working concessions for any group/event, even not tied to AMBC

    Required Alcohol Server Permits

    **The best option: get both of these requirements completed at one time by attending an in person training (this will save you at least 4 hours and close to $80)**

    -Tuesday, May 10th 3:30-6:30pm @ AMHS Library (light snacks will be provided)
    -Saturday, May 14th 9am – 12pm @ White River Amphitheater (LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!!! email kbarr@legends.net to register)

    MAST 12/13


    -18yrs and older (MAST Class 12 for 21+, MAST 13 for 18+)

    -approx. $30 fee paid by volunteer

    Permit requirements while working
    You must have your MAST permit and a valid form of ID readily available for inspection by law enforcement any time you perform duties that include the sale, service or handling of alcohol. The permit is your property, not the property of your employer. If your employer requests it, provide a copy of your permit to your employer and keep the original permit for yourself. Your permit can be used at multiple places of employment or volunteer locations.

    Anyone not possessing the required MAST permit within the allotted timeline may receive a criminal citation with a maximum $500 monetary penalty or up to 90 days in jail or both the fine and imprisonment. Your employer may also incur a monetary fine, license suspension, or both.   

    Renew your permit

    The MAST permit is good for five years. It is not renewable. To prevent working without a valid permit, it is advised that you take a new course 45 days prior to expiration of your current permit. There is no grace period to obtain a new permit once your permit expires.

    If you are unsure about your MAST certification you can check here.




    -$40 fee paid by the volunteer

    -valid for 3 years

    -18yrs and older (MAST Class 12 for 21+, MAST 13 for 18+)

    The Washington State Liquor Control Board (WSLCB) has approved the TIPS online program as a MAST alcohol training course. Upon successful completion of the TIPS course participants will receive a Class 12 /13 permit based upon age. Permits will be mailed by Health Communications, Inc. within 30 days. Meanwhile participants can use the printable proof of successful completion immediately upon successful completion of the TIPS MAST course. 

    If you are unsure about your TIPS certification you can check here.

    Questions? Please contact us at AMHSBoosterClub@gmail.com.

    Updated 6/26/22