Textile Drives – new dates will be announced soon
(At AMHS) You will help donors unload their donations from their car and into our storage spot at the school on pre-collection days. On Collection days you will help load all pre-collected items from our storage spot at the school into a box truck and help unload at the donation center in Tukwilla. Student volunteers can count this towards their required community service hours for graduation and scholarships (please remember to get the event coordinator to sign off your paperwork on the day that you help). All are welcome to help out (not class specific).
- Volunteers sign up here (coming soon)
(At AMHS, light work Dec.-mid March, in person reviews Apr.-May., presenting awards in June at Senior Awards Ceremony) This committee is responsible for maintaining and evaluating scoring criteria as well as scoring application packages and awarding scholarships to our AMHS Seniors. The AMBC Scholarship is awarded as a part of the Auburn Community Scholarship application (one scholarship application for Seniors, multiple Auburn community members/organizations awarding those applicants). Adult volunteers welcome to apply here (no Senior Class parents please).
Additional Volunteer opportunities
- AMBC Spring Auction Co-Chair: email [email protected]
- AMBC Treasurer: email [email protected]
- AMBC Membership Chair: email [email protected]
- AMBC Scholarship Committee (4-5 underclassman parents): email [email protected]
- Parent reps for most activities/athletics/clubs (talk to your coach/advisor for additional information): email [email protected]
- Grad Night 2025 parent group: email [email protected]
- Grad Night 2026 parent group: email [email protected] – FILLED!!