AMBC Volunteer Service Form (print out)
12 hours of service based learning is required of all Seniors to graduate. The above form should be used to verify your service with Auburn Mountainview High School Booster Club.
2023 Senior Events
Page updated 5/12/23
Jostens Order Day Fri. 10/28/22, during lunches in Commons
If you didn’t pick up your Jostens order on 10/28, visit the Main Office with your Student ID to pick up your order. AMHS Jostens Rep. Michael Annis, 206-931-4723, email@example.com. Minimum graduation pkg required: cap, gown, tassel, stole (approx. $57) Visit the AMHS Jostens Store here
FAFSA Night w/Spanish interpreter Thu. 11/17/22, 5:30-7:30p, AMHS Career Center
We encourage all Seniors and their to attend this workshop to help complete the FAFSA. Parents should bring their 2021 tax return and Social Security numbers (parents/guardians and Senior) if they would like to complete the FAFSA that night. You will also need to know your social security number. We will have a Spanish interpreter available to assist where needed. Anna Brosius, the financial aid expert at Green River College, will also be there to answer all of your financial aid questions! Pizza will be provided – see you there!
Senior Meeting Tues. 5/9/23
2023 Senior Prom Sat. 6/3/23
Pioneer Park Pavilion
8-11p, MUST enter by 9:30p
Wednesday, June 7
AMHS Senior Awards Night 6:30-9p in the TAM (Seniors MUST arrive at 5:30p sharp, must wear Grad Gown (no cap)
Thursday, June 8
Graduation Ticket Distribution
Pick up at the Activities Office window. Each senior will receive 8 tickets. Tickets will only be released to graduates with their ID, NO EXCEPTIONS!! Two additional tickets may be requested at the time of pick up. Extra tickets (not guaranteed) can be picked up on June 13. Gates open at 8:15a.
Power Puff Football vs. AHS
Monday June 12
Senior Awards Assembly
1:30p, Gym, All School Assembly
Monday June 12 Senior Sunset, 8pm AMHS Football Field. A free, Seniors only event. Bring blankets to hang out on, bring balls or games if you want to play something. We’ll have one corn hole set and 3 spike ball courts. Snacks and drinks available also.
6/13/23 Tuesday: 1st & 4th periods
6/14/23 Wednesday: 2nd & 5th periods
6/15/23 Thursday: 3rd & 6th periods
Straight 6 Bell Schedule all 3 days
6/16/23 Friday: Senior’s last day of school!!!
Project Make Em Weep, 9a
- Choose one staff member from Auburn School District K-12 to thank
- Consider teachers, administrators, bus drivers, office staff, para educators, counselors, custodians, coaches
- We will load up on busses and you will hand deliver an Honorary AMHS Diploma and personally thank them for helping you
- Google form on AMHS website, due May
Graduation Rehearsal, in Gym
- If you are late or don’t show up, you get moved to the back row
- Watch the Senior Video
- Taco lunch outside afterwards
- Final Countdown at 12:45 p.m. on the field (Seniors dismissed after)
AMHS Class of 2023 Graduation Ceremony, 9:30a at Auburn Memorial Stadium
Meet in the gym at 7:30a
NO CELL PHONES ALLOWED
Wear your cap, gown, cords and medallions ONLY over proper graduation attire
ALL GRADUATES will ride buses from AMHS to the stadium
Grad Night ’23!! Saturday 6/17 – Sunday 6/18/23 9p-7a
- Dress comfortably to be cozy and active (maybe light layers)
- Leave all backpacks and purses at home unless you are ok with checking them in during checking and not accessing them until check out (7am Sunday morning)
- Check in begins at 9p in the gym
- Seniors will need to have their parent-signed release form already turned in or with them at check-in.
- Buses leave at 10p, with or without you,
- Yes, this is an all nighter!!
Grad Night ’23 registration here
7/10/23 Monday: Diploma distribution begins
- pick up at bookkeeper after all fines paid, 8a-2p
- Diplomas not picked up by 8/31/23 will be mailed home
2023 Lion Pride Day!! Wednesday 8/24/22 LET’S GO LIONS!!
Do all the things to get set for the start of school. Buy your parking pass, pick up schedules, buy/create ASB card, purchase yearbooks, sign up for Grad Night ’23 and buy your Senior Sign!
Senior Sunrise Friday 9/16/22, 6am, AMHS Football Field
Meet at the football field to take a class photo to mark the start of Senior Year!
Jostens Meeting Wed. 10/19/22, 10a-11a, AMHS TAM
Graduation order day with Jostens! Meeting in the TAM with your AMHS Jostens Rep. Michael Annis, 206-931-4723, firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum graduation pkg required: cap, gown, tassel, stole (approx. $57) Visit the AMHS Jostens Store here
FAFSA Night Wed. 10/19/22, 5:30-7:30p, AMHS Career Center
PINK OUT! Tailgate Fri. 10/21/22, 5p-7p, Auburn Memorial Stadium
AMHS and ARHS are hosting a Pink Out Tailgate on Friday, October 21st, to raise money for charity. Wear all things pink, bring cash to participate in fun games, buy some cool pink gear, and help us raise money. There will be booths, food, and music to help kick off the game at 7:00. See you there!
Graduation questions we’ve had so far.. (from Class of 2022)
1. We unfortunately missed cap and gown ordering, we’ve been moving and I misplaced the order information. Please let me know what to do!
You can still order cap & gowns from Jostens – the AMHS store is here: www.jostens.com – be sure to verify the the correct high school is selected and you should be on your way! – Mike Annis, AMHS Jostens Rep., email@example.com. The minimum requirement is cap, gown, tassel and stole unit. (approx. $57)
2. How is VIP seating determined? 4/6/22
Each year at our annual AMBC Spring Auction, Principal Herren offers VIP Graduation Seating as one of her Auction items. Funds raised by this offering go to the AMHS Principal’s Fund. The person(s) that bid the highest on this item gets VIP seating. Families interested in this opportunity have the opportunity to bid on this item in person at our annual Spring Auction. We hope to see you there next year!
3. Do you know if we have to purchase tickets to the gradation ceremony and if they are limiting attendance? We have family flying in for graduation so it would be good to know it’s worth the airfare. 4/7/22,
Graduation ceremony tickets can be picked at the Activities Office window on Thursday, June 9. Each senior will receive 8 tickets with an option to sign up for 2 extra tickets. Extra tickets are not guaranteed. You must show ID to pick up tickets. Stadium gates open at 9:00 am on Saturday, June 18, 2022. The ceremony begins at 10:00 am and is expected to end at 11:30 am.
As the ceremony nears, many families may have/need extra tickets. Although there is not an official forum for this swap, you can find swap opportunities through other graduates and on various social media community groups.
AMBC is not directly involved with the Graduation Ceremony logistics. For additional information please contact the AMHS Office Manager at 253-804-4539 for additional help.
Page updated 10/16/22